Thursday, January 29, 2009
While browsing through the Internet I’ve come across a site that works the way Google crawls to different site just to give users complete listings of websites that they’re looking for. However, the difference is that Shopwiki gives shoppers a wide range of choices to search for the cheapest stores on the web on different products they want to buy.
It was such a blessing on my part because I was looking for things to give to my friend as gift to make travelling with my Goddaughter more convenient. What interest me more besides the many options on strollers, baby car seats, bags and carriers is that they give mom guides and tips on how to have a hassle free ride along side their babies.
What’s more besides easy shopping, guides and tips is that it’s more convenient to shop at the comfort of your home. Whether you just like to browse their site, compare prices, search for baby baths and care products, home safety tips and guidelines they all have it here on one site. No need to go on surfing from one site to another when you can have it all here at Shopwiki.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Thanks to Gracebragg for giving me this tag. Just a little information about me as of this moment in time to get a glimpse about my feelings.
10 things about me:
1. I am a positive thinker, but I'm quite confuse with my life right now.
2. I used to be a shopaholic and an emo spender but now my life take 360 degree.
3. I’m a very sensitive person but I always keep my feelings to myself so people thought I'm strong emotionally.
4. I have a fetish for shoes and bags but now I'm more practical and budget conscious person.
5. I have become a little bit matured lately through my experience this couple of months.
6. I am a very understanding person but lately I felt my patience is not that strong anymore.
7. I wish I will be enlighten soon on the right direction to take.
8. I more of a beach person than a mountain person.
9. Sometimes in life you have to made a choice and at this moments I'm really confuse on which path I should take.
10. I am thankful for everything that I've been through especially the tough times I've felt and all the trials because it made me stronger.
-Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends.
-Show the 7 random names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.”
-List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!