Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Year Ago



Today mark a year since my RAI Theraphy and I can't believe how time flies because since that time until this moment so many things happen to me and I can really say I'm not the same person as I am a year ago. But that's not a strange or unique feeling as most people could change just within a few weeks or months, however my life's journey since that time of my medication was indeed very enlightening, mind boggling and sometimes humbling. Looking back at my struggles with my weight problem and everything else like the radiation, the isolation and the fight to get better was sometimes tiring but yet it keeps me moving on because I have a dream. I thought that if everything else gets better then I'll be just one step closer to that dream only to find out that what I've been dreaming are just sand castles build in the air. They vanishes and get washed out by the waves of change. But its funny now as I've look back how I was so determined to pursue that dream, so much fight, so much determination and hope that this time around I'll win. But I guess everything has its own timing or as I've fondly called in God's perfect time you'll get what you really deserved. It was not my time, I surrender to the inevitable, I swallow my pride, I clipped my wings but I never lose my faith that in HIS own time everything will come to be. For God never leave you empty handed, HE always takes care of you and surprises you when you least expected it. Keep on dreaming, keep on moving, keep on loving and keep on smiling for life indeed is still beautiful no matter what.

No comments: