Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Friendship and the Best Blogger Award

Thank you so much for this wonderful surprise another award from my friend online. It was unexpected and it made me smile really. You might not realize that a simple gesture could mean so much to someone. Hence, I thank Anne for giving me this award its very appreciated.



RULES:
1. Take your award here.
2. Put the logo on your post.
3. Link the person who awarded you.
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
5. Add links to those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog.

Here's the 7 blogs I give this award to:
1.Middle World
2.My Comfort Zone
3.Wena's World
4.Hodge Podge
5.Avid Thinker
6.Sand and everything under the Sun
7.Your Ecstasy

3 comments:

Living In The Middle World said...

AWWW!! Thank you so much for the award!! I feel honored!! *Yakap*

You rock, kapatid! :]

agcreatives said...

hehehe walang anuman kapatid basta mga friends na close to my heart....ingats always...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

you deserve it girl