Thursday, November 6, 2008

Out of the Box


"Think outside of the box" this is a quote I've constantly hear from people who want to motivate you, move you and wish you go outside from your own comfort zone. I can sort of relate actually because most of the time I'm so contented to live within familiar settings and surroundings, old friends, old habit, routines and stuff. I'm freaking scared to live or just to even think outside of the box thinking if I live within it I be much safer. How wrong am I? How many years I've wasted trying to protect myself from the pain and in reality from growing up and seeing things at a new perspective. Just last month so many things open my eyes and let me see things at a new light. Even old friends, habits and convictions I've view it in a new angle.

Hmmm strange what a way to start a new decade of living but at least I know now that I should not be trap inside the box but rather live outside it and maximize my full potential. I'm the only one who sets limit to myself (no wonder a good friend always tells me to not limit myself), to put boundaries of what I should and should not do. But something happen, something change me that if I really want to achieve something I should not enclose myself inside it but rather embrace new territories and adventures and dare to dream big and hopefully in the end I'll win and get what I've wanted.

The goal I have for myself is so huge but the mission I believe in I know can change lives but its just so sad people I've meet are like me they want to go on living inside the box. They are not open to new ideas and they don't give themselves a chance to dream big and make it happen. Because only YOU can MAKE a difference to your life, only you can really make your DREAM happen so long as you live outside the box, have faith, believe, hardwork and a determination to WIN whatever it takes. Life is not an easy road but just don't give up just always believe of the GOLD at the end of the rainbow.



2 comments:

anne said...

hello girl musta man ka oi wala naman ka update update by the way i have an award for heres the links http://annebianca.blogspot.com/2008/11/cute-blogger-award.html thanks!

agcreatives said...

anne thanks kau lagi medyo busy wla nakau time maka internet...cge lang ako nya na grab imong award by weekend basta naa taas2x nga time...Thanks kau sa award :)