Wednesday, November 19, 2008

God's Hotline Number



As I was waiting for my doctor's appointment this morning a poster suddenly caught my attention about God's hotline number so I read it unfortunately I didn't finish reading it since I've got called. Fortunately because of the Internet I've found it and would like to share with you because it might just help you when you need HIM the most. Enjoy and I hope you'll always keep the faith in HIM :-)

When someone is being mean to you, call PSALM 27(A)

When you're feeling sad, call JOHN 14

When others make fun of you because of your faith, call PSALM 31

When you are sorry for doing something wrong, call PSALM 51

When you want to help God and do His work, call JOHN 15

When you are worried, call MATTHEW 6:25-34

When you have impure thoughts, call ROMANS 13:11-14

When you want something for nothing, call ISAIAH 55

When you want all people to pray, call PSALM 67

When you are in danger, call PSALM 91

When you are not sure what to do, call JOHN 10:1-16

When someone has lied to others about you, call PSALM 12

When you need courage, call JOSHUA 1:1-10

When you need protection, call PSALM 121

When you feel down and out, call ROMANS 8:18-39

When your faith needs refreshment, call HEBREWS 11

When you are lonely or afraid, call PSALM 27 (B)

When you want Christian comfort, call ROMANS 8:14-17

When God seems so very far away, call PSALM 139:1-18

When you wonder if it's love, call 1 CORINTHIANS 13

When you need help getting along with others, call ROMANS 12:3-21

No comments: