Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finally Over



After all the confusion, doubts, insecurities finally I am receiving a go signal from the doctor that everything is going to be fine and I can travel. I guess patience is really a virtue and through constant prayer and keeping the faith God finally answer my prayer. But what's really making me happy is that well somebody from my past came back and well we did have a few misunderstanding and heartaches but now we're friends again unfortunately time's not kind and we will not have a chance to see each other for now. I will be going away next week and he will be coming by January ohh geessh now that we're friends again time is not yet kind. But I'm happy though that he came back whatever God's plan for me I'll just trust him more than I trust myself :-) If God will that we will meet in the future hmmm I'll just wait and see...okies that's all for now folks words just can't express what I feel :-)I'm just thankful to God that my confusions and impatience are over and now I can start to move on to the next chapter.

8 comments:

anne said...

girl perti jud nako ka curious bah hehehe asa diay ka moadto? mag work ka abroad?

Stanne said...

Ads,
Congrats! I wish you all the best and keep the FAITH. It is the one thing we can never lose... Smile always!

:=)

agcreatives said...

anne adto ko singapore hopefully if kta work mas mau jud heheheh

mao jud bryce our faith is what keeps us going through the dark times...miss you guys dha sa FP...hay I wish daghan tko datung haron bangkahan tamo saun nagtipid mangud ko oist sa susunod nlng hehehe tingob lang

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hala ka yadz! what's new man with you? musta na ka diha? take care always...

Travel na sad ka ha hehehe enjoy jud maayo

agcreatives said...

hi haze miss you too lagi finally kay maka net to the max nko lagi i'm doing fine na nidako2x napud ni akong lawas hehehe lagi mam larga napud ko after too much waiting...chika2x nlng unya ta sunod...

Wena said...

I am glad nga madaun na jud ka ug larga yadz...after all the agony thet u encountered finally it is time to rejoice,,,Goodluck yadz ha,,,,ingat ka permi..

agcreatives said...

halo day wen mao lagi salamat bitaw pwerte jud ang confusing stages ba but at least final najud...thanks sa wishes...hope magkachika2x pata puhon unya cge au2x nlng dha ug pangita ug kiki hehehe

hermz said...

Hey Yadz...have a safe trip and hope you'll have an enjoyable journey :) Kiss lang ko sa Lion nga bato didto sa Singa, hehe