Friday, October 31, 2008

Stumbling Blocks



Sometimes in life there are obstacles and stumbling blocks so what will you do? Do you take time to lift that heavy blocks to clear the path ahead or just find another way out. Right now life seems to be a bit on hold for me nothing much to do but wait for the doctor's go signal that I can travel. It's quite frustrating in my part as I've post in my bulletin in friendster since this plan is almost over a year in waiting. I've quit my job for this but also for other reasons which I will not disclose and right now all I have is time and patience to wait for the day that I can go. This time around is also different since I've already invested too much money, imagine paying for my room beginning November and I'm not yet there. That's the thing that pressure me the most and rooms in Singa doesn't cost cheap and I bet if the doki says go the airfare would be quite expensive also. I'm always a budget traveler everywhere I go I make sure I don't spend that much amount of money but this time will be different I've really invested in terms of monetary means. I guess there must be a reason behind the delay, maybe God has plans for me and I just don't know yet. I wish I can be that patience and not frustrated and just find that other way around this stumbling block. I know these are just trials to make me stronger to help me move forward with my life when the time comes that I'll live on my own.

I've realize that its been too long I'm living on my own comfort zone, on things familiar and safe and not daring enough to make that drastic move. I've been to Singa twice already and this will be my third trip there with a lot of risk. But I really need this move and see for myself, live for myself and be totally independent and live on my own. I guess I've just been drifting through life my happy go lucky days, parties, living for the moment, contented with what I've got and not daring to take the plunge to the unknown. But now my mind is made up, my focus is clear, my dream is back and for the first time in my life I can say I've got something to really look forward, to get excited about and fire up my desires. Yes it's been a long time coming but there must be something there why all these stumbling blocks or maybe I just need to finish something here before I go there. Does that makes sense well I don't know, I just wish I could have all the patience and serenity in life during this waiting time. Wish me luck.


Add to Technorati Favorites

6 comments:

anne said...

asa diayy ka adto gurl?

hermz said...

I always believe that there's a reason for everything. Yep, there's always a 'road block' along the way...we're not really sure what it means...I guess the only thing left is to have faith and hang on to our dreams and make a move on the right time.

Wena said...

I agree with Herms yadz,everything has a reason why it happened,i know as you said u have invested too much on this trip but it is better safe than sorry...as they say,kwarta lang na,u can always find it if u just work hard,but if it is ur health that is failing no matter unsa pa kadaghan sa imong kwarta useless lang.

Just pray that soon ur doc will give the approval na ok na ka para sa imo motravel..Gudluck yadz.

agcreatives said...

hi anne adto ko Singapore one year na intawn ni cge ka postpone akong trip cge lang I need patience lang in time everything will work out right...

agcreatives said...

yes hermz I always believe in that to always have faith and hangout kato lang jud nga time na impatient ko kay u know na dugay nakau cya nko gipostpone nga trip suppose to be last year pajud ta ni...cge lang I know what's God plan for me basta ma ok nlng ko ...thanks kau yads

agcreatives said...

ahh thanks for the advice wen lagi i do believe everything happens for a reason na impatience ug frustrated lng jud ko kay dugay nakau ni nko cge postpone...but I know in time I'll know at least kalma nko ron I'm still waiting for the right time and go signal of the doki...yes its true our health is our greatest treasure bisag unsaon pakadaghan sa kwarta basta health na ang probs wla jud lusot ang taw...thanks for the advice jud sis