Thursday, April 30, 2009

First Day




Today is the first day that I officially start my new job. Another new job description, another task far different from my last job. Although I love my last job so much but in the end it only brings me more discontent and disillusionment. It's not about the job at all but more like it the politics that surrounds it but anyway that's a long time ago already almost a year has passed and so many things have happen since.

Now I'm embarking on a new journey, not really the one I have in mind for myself but it was an unexpected opportunity one I didn't actually thought would come. So I grab it and hopefully grow from the experience and well as what they usually say we'll go from there and see what happens next.

5 comments:

anne said...

good luck to your new job girl.

Stanne said...

halu Ads,
Congrats on your new job. Lets go to Asle sometime, eh?

Cheers!

:=)

agcreatives said...

anne thanks...

lagi bryce wen manta adto asle...hay nko gipakanta jud ko amy gabii oi adto manta mi asle buanga oi wla ka didto hehehe

Living In The Middle World said...

Congrats on your new job! God opened up a new door for you. :D Ingat, kapatid! 14344!

agcreatives said...

Thanks kapatid sorry for the late reply I just read your comment now yeah I guess God has another plan for me far different from what I imagine...