Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bonjour :-)



Hello my blogger friends well its been almost a month that I haven't written a single blog, well it seems life just kind of fly by so fast. With all the things happening getting RAI therapy and recuperating afterwards, my 31st birthday by the middle of the month and then meeting people for appointment to share my mission at the same time preparing for my trip. I haven't bought the ticket yet as I haven't seen the doki still hopefully next week since there's still a little bit of radiation left. I can't stay long or blog as often as I like since I'm still under treatment. But just to let you know I've started two new blogs middle of this month and if you like this blog of mine you can also blogroll my other two blogs:

Financial Notes - this blog is my online notes on stuff I've learn in my classes as well as the company and people who taught me so much about FINANCE.

Poetry in Motion - this blog is a much personal and detailed overview of my life in a poetic style, no ramblings in there, short stories or diaries, it will be purely my own poetry creation describing my life, love, people and places that inspires me to write.

So that's all the updates for now hopefully I can blog often by November but I do miss all my online blogger friends and also my FP blogger friends. TC All Miss you much....

No comments: