Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cravings of Boredom



I should have not been here, I should have stick with my routine but I guess the addicted part of me just want to come here to read perhaps. I've been tinkering with this crazy longings and cravings I have to buy something out of boredom. It's so freaking boring today but the weather is nice. It makes you want to sleep whole day and just cozy up but after awhile the boredom sets in. So here I am again writing some thoughts which I haven't got a clue, only I want something so bad.



But that something is in SM Powerbooks hehehe I like actually to buy a book yesterday from Nicholas Sparks "The Choice" but kinda shock that prices in the paperbacks are that high. I guess I've lost touch of the prices of books since I stop buying and reading one. But after I got this notion to read some novels of Nicholas Sparks so it kinda want me to buy one.



There is also a forthcoming movie from one of his novels "Nights in Rodanthe" that would be the 4th novel by the author to be in a motion picture. The first three are:



1.) Message in a Bottle (I've watch this movie with my UP fine arts friends and they cried in the movie house {they're actually males but just in tune with their softer emotions} well I did get carried away with a few scenes but I never cried throughout)



2.) The Notebook (I just watch this one in my DVD player and this one I did cry in some scenes....ahh I love the movie so much especially Ryan Gosling hehehe {kind of reminds me of someone I know in real life....same build and about the same looks I guess} but overall I love this movie so much, one of my all time favourite along with Pride and Prejudice)



3.) A Walk to remember (Again I just watch this at home its kind of nice too but I can't really relate the same way I like the previous two but I remember my bro's classmate borrow the VCD and never return it, she must have watch it over a hundredth time)



so I guess that's what my craving is if I could just buy one Nicholas Sparks novel or how about "Love in the time of Cholera" (one of Oprah's favourite by the way) guess I'm back with my book obsession....It just takes away the mundaneness of my life right now while trying to rejuvenate and heal myself in progress...so anyone want to lend me some of these books but I prefer to own them how about donate one lol


(just some of the goodies in breadtalk - FYI: I'm not paid to advertise their products lol I just love their bread)

And before I go another craving I have is to eat some bread from "Breadtalk" just thinking about it makes me crave it so much. I've eat 3 breads yesterday the "curry naan", "blueberry bread" & "fluss bread" *yum**yum**yum* just thinking about it makes me hungry.


(fluss bun - a traditional signature of bread talk with many variations)

I even forget how much I love pizza and pastries hehehe so if you haven't eaten some of their bread go to their store now and grab a bite. You won't regret it you'll feel euphoric hehehe....Anyway its a bit pricey than other bakeshop but what the heck....so that's all I'm craving today and thanks for reading my ramblings...


(curry naan - Indian bread I guess not much sure but this would be more yummy if you eat this one from the original recipe or Indian restaurant)

4 comments:

Wena said...

hello yadz...i read almost all books written by NS.wa ka magwonder why ana iyang mga endings?hehehehhe...but I love his books though...I am waiting for the night in rodanthe the movie....i read it and oh boy.....**winks***

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I have watch all the movies and it felt so good... pero ang ending kay sad man hehehe... wala pa diay ko naka read sa love in the time of cholera

agcreatives said...

hi wen mao ba sayang gud dli ta duol ug house kay magborrow ko hehehe pro tanan nya novels gimovie nakakta ko....mao ako pud nagwait sa night in rodanthe tungod richard gere...

agcreatives said...

hi haz mao lagi feel good jud lami tanawon cge wen u feel down ako jud pinakagnahan kay ang d notebook heheheh nacurious raman ko anang love in the time in cholera kay nahan man c oprah ngon cya a must read...gimovie mangali pud diay na hehehe sauns dli manko updated gud...dugay naman ko wla magread ug books now lang kay wla nakau lingaw...