Monday, September 8, 2008

If Only



If only reality is beautiful

If only all places could be paradise

If only life could be a bed of roses

If only poverty does not exist

If only tears does not flow

If only hunger is just a dream

If only hatred turns into love

If only war is just a state of things

If only greed and corruption cease

but reality has a bitter taste
life's far from getting there
nowhere close, nowhere near

but should not be a close illusion
of a disillusion person

but rather a burning fire
that lightens even the darkest heart
and sparks just a tiny bit of hope
inside a desperate soul

trying to reach out to something
something not quite there

an impossble dream perhaps?
Nah it could be real actually


9-8-08 5:23pm

PS: Just arrive from Simala am quite tired actually but just got inspired to write this one.... I don't know if you can call this poetry but anyway I hope you like it...I was thinking about these thoughts while travelling by bus and seeing things around me, how some part of the city lies in rumble, how there are some people and children lying helpless and hungry, then I compare it to the places I've seen with my eyes. How they're so progressive, so happy, so clean, so rich and just about everything opposite to what my eyes have seen this morning...enjoy do tell me what you think...thanks again

6 comments:

anne said...

If only I have riches and wealth I'll sure do share those with them... how I wish!

agcreatives said...

tinuod jud ka yads pro sauns pud kta pug ngita pud sa atong au2x hehehe

hobbit1258 said...

bravo!! :)

agcreatives said...

hehehe musta na imong doggie nga lab...guol ko lastweek ba kay nasakit c gilbeys pro at least ok na....cge salamat sa comment louie

Eva Marie said...

hello yadz..nice ayo imong mga poems! as in! tinuod jud ni ako ha. *winks*

agcreatives said...

ahehehe salamat jud kau yads oi makahilak manpud ta ani nga comment...thanks for dropping by dri...TC yads mingaw nko nmo