Monday, September 1, 2008

Blessing in disguise - 50th blog post



I can't believe this is my 50th post but of course not all original compositions, a little bit here and there, a little bit those and that and a little bits and pieces of me. Now what's my day like, wake up early in the morning to go to the office & fix the remaining paperworks, stuff & get my last pay. What was it like for me going to the office one last time. Actually its ok I know I'll be saying goodbye to it once and for all besides its very quite with no one around just two of my officemates. I ate breakfast one last time, our manager & ATE ask me to. It was yummy... what a nice way to start my day.

But, I guess it kinda paid up for over an hour & a half of waiting for the door to finally open. Ooops but I better hurry my doki could not wait that long I need to have my final check up to know if everything's fine. Hmme so what did I find out? I guess I really need to undergo that RAI option since I have plans on going somewhere but I could take option two which is to medicate it for 2-3 years with constant laboratory check.

If I opt for solution number two I need to wait 2-3 years here & what should I do with my life within that span of time. So I opt for number one & I'm going to have the treatment this Sept. 15 (wish me luck folks everything will be fine, need all the prayers) then afterwards gonna isolate myself for awhile but I can go out if I want to not just have close contacts with people.

Besides, its for your own safety, again it delays my plan am suppose to buy my ticket this month. I guess I can wait that long so long as my health's going to be fine later on. Then, the doki advice me to take it easy, relax, enjoy & stop working. Huh, did I have a premonition or something, so maybe not renewing my contract was a blessing in disguise because she said stress can also trigger the problem.

Now I'm medicating for a week with no iodine in my diet, no iodized salt, lato, guso, shells & all other food with high iodine. What a tiresome thing to do like monitoring your food intake in case you have an allergic reaction. But, I know I can get pass by same as the coming weeks when I'll sleep alone, have my own plate, spoon & fork, do laundry & all those stuff I must do alone. Wish me luck & hopefully afterwards I'll know why things is happening as they are because I always know in every cloudy sky there's always a sunshine afterwards, every rainbow after the rain.

So I guess I'll be spending my 31st birthday in Cebu & all those time was thinking of spending it on a cable car candlelie dinner (must be awesome). Hey its not that bad just gotta need something to do while I'm waiting for time & things to finally settle in. Make it productive, make it worthwhile & make it beautiful. Since, life indeed is beautiful despite the crosses & problems we all carry everyday what we need is ask HIS help and say I can't carry it alone God please unload some of the burdens.

Which remind me of the mass I've attended this afternoon, the priest says that in every trial & ordeal you've been through don't lose hope or faith in HIM, cause afterwards you'll reap your reward & that's what I've always been thinking about despite all the things that's bothering me. I know I will taste that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, all I need is time & patience that in HIS time all things will come to be.

6 comments:

anne said...

gurl asa diay ka moadto? hehehe uban ko lol

agcreatives said...

hi anne thanks for dropping by my site...hehehe adto ko sa akong fren but dli pko pwd magtravel now....TC

escriba said...

adei,.i sincerely hope ur medication be sucessful... whatever happens, just be strong.You can break the odds! GO girl and God bless!!

hermz said...

Hope everything's gonna be all right with your treatment. All the best yadz. TC :)

agcreatives said...

Hi gracey welcome to my blog how are you na...I hope everything's fine with you in Dubai hopefully lagi unta mam ok najud after a month or so haron pud maka push through nko sko plan...mingaw naman ko sa imoha gwaps oi hehehe

agcreatives said...

hello yads salamat pud for dropping by and the sweet message lagi I hope pud ma ok na unta tanan haron maka make plans nko ... for now good everything is on hold kay I'm advice to rest...but don't worry dli manpud cya over jud ka grabe macure man cya but needs time lagi ...TC yads thanks for everything...