Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hibernating



Hi my blogger friends ahh its been ten days that I haven't touch my pc would you believe that...I'm kind of shock myself but its doctor's order but I can't really get the drift why she said that because before my therapy she said there's no restriction...so I give myself ten days before I'll use the pc again so here I am in case you miss me...but I don't know if anyone miss me no one leave a message in my cbox msg box I guess you're scared of my radiation lol...nah it can't contaminate you I'm not contagious actually I'm human hey not a machine...now I'm not making much sense but I miss blogging and Internet but for now I can't be much active in this cyber world gotta follow doctors order first..so anyway just want to share something I write during the days when boredom strikes and loneliness hit like a tidal wave.... its sort of an outlet...I was kind of thinking to put this in my wordpress blog then decide I better put it here....so here it goes....my senti moni thoughts lol



Tonight I think of you much more than any other nights. Because tonight I watch "The Lakehouse" again and somehow I finally get the drift of its charm. Why people find it so romantic because despite time and distance true love can wait and find its way into each other arms. So maybe your searching for that kind of love. Is it true can it exist for real? I don't know but it might just be true. Who knows we really can't tell what the future might bring. But if two people who love each other truly then perhaps dream can become reality and love will find a way to bring them together forever.

done: sept. 17, 2008



hehehe that's what romantic movies do to me I get cheesy...so take care friends I miss you all....

4 comments:

hermz said...

Hello Yads, hope you're doing well with the therapy.

agcreatives said...

thanks yads yeah im ok sometimes bored lang kay u lisod ning naanad ug cge Internet...I try to stay away but there are days nga magcrave ko ug net lol....must be addicted to the net or my online friends don't know hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello girl, how are you naman oi? hope you are doing fine... stay happy always

agcreatives said...

hello yads ok lang still recuperating hopefully ma ok na tanan kafoy man gud nothing much to do dli pud ko ka net pirmi hehehe but wen everything's fine so back to normal napud hopefully tanan....mingaw nabya ko ninyo oi ug chika2x saun manpud hehehhe