Friday, December 19, 2008

Being Grateful

I am grateful because I have been tagged by Hazel. I want to thank her for remembering me and sharing "I Am Grateful Because..." tag to me. I am happy though we haven't meet yet for real I can feel that you are a real and genuine person. Thank you very much and advance merry christmas!



1. God gave me a wonderful and supportive family.
2. I have a lot to be grateful for the things that God given me.
3. I have real and true friend for real and online.
4. God always watches over me and always knows what's best for me.
5. God gave me peace and serenity about my current situation.


HOW THIS WORKS:

1. Re-post the picture on your blog and please acknowledge where it came from. Kindly leave a comment on this post so I would know you've posted it.
2. Write down 5 things you are grateful for and the 5 bloggers you are tagging.
3. You may copy this or write your own quote regarding gratitude

Now, I am passing this tag to my friends: (more than 5 of them)

1.)Amy
2.)Bryce
3.)Anne
4.)Rej
5.)Raymund

5 comments:

Mald|3Ta said...

dai asa man ka karon? nanu d man ka mo text namo oi...ga huwat tawon me nimo..naa naka SInga?

Stanne said...

Dai Ads,
Musta naka? Nagcomment mn ko sa imo post.. Paramdam pd sometime woi..

:=)

agcreatives said...

hi dai ams lagi cencya najud wla naman gud nko gamita to akong number mao dli nko magcomunicate sa nuha hehehe naa na intawn ko dri magone month na nagkamang2x sa dalan sa mrt joke2x hehehe gaan lang tamo sko roaming naglobe mangud ko kay u know na c u know ba globe mangud so mao nlng akong giparoaming hehehe

agcreatives said...

dai bryce, este bayot bryce hehehe i'm ok I miss ur company sayang lagi oi I miss pud asle nagchika bya mi kadali ni gracey ngon manto cya magminyo na daw cya ambot kaha wen basin next year....hehehe chika.com...lol

zuveena said...

wow! its amazing