Friday, August 1, 2008

Broken Dreams



It's hard to get up when things finally start falling into pieces. The dreams you've made shattered and broken. Can it all be healed? Can time erase the pain & hurt of that broken dreams? I'm a very sensitive person very open to observing people's reaction to a certain situation that sometimes I can even predict if someone's hurt or distress.

But I don't mind them nor give them unsolicited advice. You can seldom see me talking and minding other people's business duhh they're adult right they should know what's wrong or right. But what if they can't tell the difference should I mind or not. The answer is no I very seldom give advice but when I do I always forget what I said only to be reminded later on by friends that I was the one who told them this and that.

Maybe I am just getting older where memory span tend to be short and what I say sometimes really doesn't make sense. But anyway here I am again on and off to two different topic so what about my title ok I'm getting there I'm just warming up. So I'm very particular about broken dreams and healing because I'm no stranger to that myself.

I've spend so many years trying to work things out for myself as you can see I'm a happy go lucky 30 years old gal still trying to make sense of it all. Hmmm maybe by now I should have found my answer but NO I'm still in my never ending journey. Although at this age I've learned many lessons that you won't learn in your younger years. Despite how you say you're mature because your this and that but experience is still the best teacher.

Throughout your life as your age grows older you see things and find things and then you make that things workout to better suit you. Hahaha I'm just kidding you can find out about it when you reach 30 and experience a few heartaches and pains but not with regards to love but more on life in general.

Ahh that pain it’s not so easy to heal, heartache can heal in time especially if it’s only broken love. Since, our life continues on moving and nothing much to do but get better as it progresses. However, the pain can remain for years it can get buried but there will be moments that it will resurface and geeez I know a dam will be broken during that time.

And that’s what greeted me when I arrive home today about my mother talking about my brother’s problem. It’s the hardest thing to solve someone else dilemma if one also don’t try to help oneself. It’s an emotional dilemma that’s been tearing him apart for years.

I know we don’t have a perfect childhood but when one is in pain one don’t realize the word FORGIVENESS. Oh yeah that excess baggage you’ll carry through your life if you don’t learn that word. Since, only through FORGIVENESS one can really move on and be at peace with thy self.

But people keep asking me before what’s my problem because they say nothing too big a problem if it does not involve financial aspect. Duhh Hello? Whose to say how big or small your problems only you can feel it no one can ever say it too “aii sush gamay rana dli bitaw na wawart” ahh that’s the most annoying thing someone could say.

The world does not revolve around money because one way or another you can find it in your own little way. The reason why people get this notion is because they think money can solve all the problems in the world and it’s such a shame because actually it’s not the answer.

Have you ever seen a crazy person in the street do you think the reason s/he went over the edge is because of money nahh it’s more his emotional turmoil. So it’s the reason why I’ve been rambling for so long because I can empathize with what my brother’s feeling but I guess I just can’t feel the pain he is feeling. I know it will be long but only until you can forgive then the healing will start.

Two years ago was the turning point in my life it was at that time I realize that I had too much excess baggage in my life, too much anger, too much hatred, too much pain and it was the reason for all my unhappiness. Then someone teach me how to forgive and how to trust God no matter how bad you are feeling. I’m not trying to convince you or convert you I’m just stating what I’ve been through.

Yes I’ve seen many people who have broken dreams almost give up on life, too disillusion, too numb to really go on but hey I’ve been in the same boat, the same path you’ve been living right now. I get better, I forgive and I trust that although I’ve many broken dreams life still give you chances to start all over again from scratch.

PS: write the half part when I get home this morning and the second part after I wake up this afternoon.....beautiful art credit by this link: http://www.elfwood.com/art/l/i/lisad/broken_dreams2.jpg.html

4 comments:

anne said...

hi gurl can i add u as one in my cherubs and blogroll as well thanks!

agcreatives said...

sure no probs thanks for reading my blogs

anne said...

gurl hehehe... kita ra ka imoha... o basin naa nag paabot lang hehehe.. salamat sa pag add ha...

agcreatives said...

uu someday gurl no probs oi its nice to meet new friends labi napud friend ni eva hehehe