Monday, August 11, 2008

Restless & bothered



The plan was to write a very long post about the things that happen today. I should have not make it a big deal but I don't know why I was hurt in the process. I guess it's just me showing off my very sensitive side. I thought I've forgotten that emotion buried somewhere deep within but just today I've found out otherwise. Geeez its not so bad but I don't know what happen when tears almost flow down my face, what an embarrassing moment, too glad no one notice. I guess you can call it anything you want but its just that plain and simple depending on your perception. I know tomorrow's another day much better perhaps than today & thanks for the advice of my mama & sistah to not mind so much. I was just carried away with a very strong emotion. But anyway I guess its time for me to move on to go on another journey & leave the people I've met along the way. It was really fun meeting them & I'll always put them in a special place in my heart, but I guess I was not meant to stay longer I guess I need to continue on my journey. But for now I'll swallow my pride, my pain, my hurt & everything in between & go on doing what I've always done. I know I maybe weak in terms of physical appearance but deep inside I'm strong because I know God is watching over me & never forsaking me in times of hard moments. I've been through far worse situation before than this shallowness so I know I can get by. I'll just tell myself its just a couple of weeks more and tada...well for now its goodnight its almost midnight....don't mind my sorry thoughts

4 comments:

anne said...

sige lang gurl hehehe basta gwapa lang gihapon ta... go on japon hehhe

agcreatives said...

hehehe salamat girl was down the past few days mau nlng nauli ulian nko...kay u know life goes on dli ka all the time magstay dapat ana nga situation

Anonymous said...

mao gyod naa gyod ana nga feeling usahay, pero maka recover man gihapon ta mas fighter gud ta kay sa mga guys dba. ai friend i add you to my site already thks.

agcreatives said...

oi fren thanks sa pagadd ug thanks pud sa comment yes fighter jud ta hehhehe