Thursday, July 24, 2008

Your eyes



I see your smile
then I feel alright

I look in your eyes
and I see something there

Something not quite real
Something I thought I've dream
Something I don't wanna believe
yet I see them clear

It seems you want to tell me
what that something is in your eyes

I've blink once
then twice
and triple times

Your smile grows bigger
and I smile back at you
For now I realize
what your eyes meant to tell

And that something is not unreal
It promises new things to come

You open your arms
and I run fast
feeling home at last

And I look up
just to see the truth
in your beautiful hazel eyes


PS: again an old poem just find it today written 7-5-04 for MR (not mentally retarded lol just an initial for that person) anyway if you like it feel free to comment okies...or if you like more poetry visit my website http://ad3x.net

4 comments:

Stanne said...

Ads,
Ahem.. I think you had a trip down memory lane with this one. Keep the fire of love burning. Look up!

:=)

agcreatives said...

hahaha i didn't know naa ko ani nga poem bryce naktaan lang nko pagpanglimpyo nko ghapon

Anonymous said...

aww...i love reading your poems yadz...so meaningful and makatindog sa balahibo! hmmm...lucky MR, huh!

agcreatives said...

yah chrissy his lucky....lol thanks for liking my poem yadz bago lang pud nktaan ako raman gud ni pngsuwat ug papel or index card then sa notebook dayon...this one kay wala nko masulat