Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bon Voyage



It's been long overdue I should have write this blog few days ago. Actually I was thinking & drafting some notes during my spare time at work but I never finish it. I don't know how to begin or what to say all I know is that I'm happy for you. The dreams that you've been dreaming all those years ago, the talks, the hopes & the wishes is now finally coming true. I know you're very excited because at last you'll see your husband again & set foot in the United State of America. But, then again you're going away so far & I can't reach you that easily anymore.

I'll miss the memories & the crazy time we had here in Cebu. But what I'll miss the most is the adventure we had at some Asian countries we've travel. Just thinking about it makes me smile. Remember at the immigration in Changi with the officer asking you many question & you're quite nervous at that time then you said to him I've got lots of credit cards hahaha.... then remember the bird flu in Batam but we still visit it despite the precaution....how about the time we walk all day in Bangkok just to look for a cheap shopping center....It was such a fun memories & I'll always remember it especially our first time travel in Singapore. It was like hitting 4 birds with one stone going to 4 countries in one vacation.

But you stay in Singapore and I go back to the Philippines still dreaming about what to make of with my life. You know you're that kind of person where you're so focus with your goals while I am the one who live life as it comes too contented for my own good. You always encourage me to stay focus on my career not to pursue many educational course. Yeah I'm over qualified for my present job academically speaking but career wise I haven't gotten that far. And thanks to you for reminding me to stay focus on my career not my studies.

Besides, if it weren't because of a certain guy that challenge me to reexamine what I have been doing with myself I wouldn't have what I'm enjoying now. Although its not much same old long hours low pay job but its a good substitute till I find what I am looking for. What I'm actually looking for? Well I don't know, but I thank you for always encouraging me to better myself.

And now its your time to move on & embrace your new life in the States with your hubby. I hope you'll finally found what it is you're looking for out there. I know it'll be a long time till we see each other again & I'm going to miss you for now. I've never thought you'll get married last year it was just so unexpected. It's so fast & feels just like a dream. I know I won't see you back in Singapore the next time I go there but hopefully I pray for the time we'll see each other again in the US perhaps if God will.

Take care my friend & have a beautiful new journey in the next chapter of your life. I'm always here for you, Hazel & Kathy whenever you need a friend.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: