Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Your Yesterday and Today



Thank you anne for the tag and visiting my site.

Here are the Rules:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday
1. finish my 200 links variation whew...watta a challenge to your word vocabulary
2. render over an hour overtime, to patch up for my undertym hehehe wla jud clear
3. Went to consolacion to visit our friend Gracey stay there till 2a.m.

Today
1. woke up around 12pm coz sleep around 4am na so I miss my work today minus napud sa pay
2. Going to put the pictures on CD of our laag2x with Gracey
3. Bum around, relax, reminisce and go to the doctor later on...geez nasuki naman intawn ko nila ug sa hospital pud...I'm not a sickly person before but now hay sa kadaghan nko gipamati I just want to ignore it and enjoy life...

Participants : GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties /Ozzy’s MomMe,Myself+2/Kidd Designs/Fun|Fierce|Fabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit/ Straight from the Heart/ Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Love Is / Wonderful Things in Life / My Life's Adventure / Photographic Memories / The Joy Of Life Forever / The Fountain Of Happiness / A Message From My Heart /My little home /Beautiful Life/ your blog here /

I am going to pass this to: Amy, Rej & Bryce paganswer mo ha kun wla mo lingaw sa work hehehe Thank you...to see the original image visit this site: http://www.taramcpherson.com/artwork.php

2 comments:

anne said...

hello again gurl... ania na sad ko nanuktok sa imong balay hehehe salamat sa pag play sa tag by the way naa ko award nimo just click this link Award

agcreatives said...

thanks gurl sa award ang sweet mo naman