Friday, August 29, 2008

Ciao First Page



An hour more to go before my job here in FP is officially over. What would I miss the most well I definitely miss the friends I've met here especially the FP writers. It's been four months and within that span of time I've meet real people, people who I know will really be there for you when you needed somebody to lean on. Actually, I'm thankful I've found this job; it's a dream actually, because eversince I can remember, I always wanted to write. Nope I don't get recognize by what I do its more on ghost writing, copy writing or call it whatever you want. It's not an easy path to take, I have no experience whatsoever & I've yet to learn the proper ways & techniques to polish my writing, but that experience alone taught me many lessons. The first few months was hard because I was so used by the easy way of life, my carefree lazy days were over, but I know sooner or later I've gotta learn to get out from that slumber.

Indeed, it was nice to make new friends again, go out and party as I used to do, drink some, unwind some & talk some just the simple art of socializing. I've even went to the beach & wear my two-piece hahaha wouldn't you believe I've been wondering for years if I could ever wear one again. Eversince, my accident two years ago I don't like to go to the beach anymore & wear a two-piece, but with them, everything was so easy. They accepted me for what I am, they see me at my lowest point, & even me at my worst yet they become my friend.

Life in FP is not a bed of roses either I've had my share of hurt, pain, disappointments, but then that's part of life you can't really please anyone, though God knows how hard I try. I try to like the job I've been transfer to, I try to give it the best that I can, though at times I stare blankly at my monitor too clueless what to do. But, at least one way or another they did appreciate my effort. I don't claim my job was perfect that's the very best that I can give granting its not my ideal job not like in writing no matter how stressful, no matter how draining, no matter how tiresome but at the end of the day you'll know you've accomplish something. It gives you great pleasure because you love your job but if you don't love your job you'll feel the clueless & useless.

Now it’s an ending of another chapter, but I know it’s also the beginning of a new one. I know all along that I won't stay long. I know its only a stop over to something that I really wanna do but I know deep within I'm gonna miss the friends I have found -- the FP WRITERS and also the friends I have in the Link builders department. Thanks for everything, the experience, the lessons both good & bad & the friendship that I'll treasure. The memories in the old building would be the one I would treasure most especially all those trips to acoustic jams, bars, clubs & beaches. Ok I'll end it here I'm being too melodramatic lol...

done between 6:50 to 7:30

4 comments:

regina said...

hmm. i am very glad that i have met a person like you te eds. ur different in ways i really appreciate. knowing it was ur last day made me recall the mem'ries we had during our first weeks at fp.

i know we were the first ones in the department, and we started not easy but through the effort of teamwork, we made it through.

then came another batch of writers. true,they become friends, real friends and im sure, we will remember you ate ads. no matter what.

i wish you luck on the next chapter of your life. with or without me, i will always be happy for you!

good times, te ads.
^_____________^

as for me, toink. toink.
write and study.


:tears:
i will miss you!

Stanne said...

Ads,
Moving on means putting up with the challenges of life. Thus, congratulations to the new chapter of your journey.
You will surely be missed here, too. I wish you goodluck in whatever you tackle next. No worries, you can do it, i know.
Accept my best of the best wishes! We all love you!!

:=)

agcreatives said...

yes rej our first days & few weeks was not easy it was sheer perseverance that we made it through...maybe its our passion & thirst for writing...I don't basta grabe jud to first few weeks ato nga changing format everyday then first day pa magwrite ug 3800 words article ahhh but we made it....was nice knowing all of you cge lang magkitakits ra gahpon ta basta naa laag....I'll miss you all surely every little things that we've done....TC on your school basta prio jud study rej hehehe

agcreatives said...

thanks for the comment bryce I'll miss jud atong mga laag2x ug imong mga kaplag dha gudluck to u hahaha hinay-hinayi na kun kinsa man sa kadaghan lol....bitaw I hope my plans my push through soon kay saun d bah adto pata ilang Sam sa Kota Kinabalu hehehehe gudluck pud bryce dha....Love takes time to heal when you're hurting so much ehhh hahaha peace bryce...ko pud I want to forget someone na hehehe