Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Full circle



Hello blog its been awhile haven't been writing my thoughts that much...how come? Oh well I'm just too preoccupied with the mundane things of living, again trying to sort things out for myself & trying to stay healthy? hmm that's yet to be seen...been to the doki today & I had another lab test ahhh I get used to the needles piercing through my veins...its not really a biggie thing just a short stop & trial, a wake up call for me to take care of my body. What have I been doing with it, am I punishing it for things I don't like within my world but then something happen to awaken me of this slumber. It was a week ago when I got sick with fever & my head just feels like exploding, it hurts to even stand up. I guess it was all an accumulation of the bad feelings I have within, conflict with work, confusion of what I really felt for a certain person. Then it hit me like brick that if I get better with my fever I swear I'll change everything I've perceive so far besides if I continue with this negativity I'll probably delay my plans. And guess what it seems life's really turning peachy & I'm feeling a lot better than what I felt two weeks ago. The confusion & conflict they've gone away for sure... actually I'm quite excited I'm just crossing my fingers things will turn out really great. Nahhh I still haven't bought my ticket will only do that after I've cleared things with my doki so for now all I have to do is wait. Wait for things to finally unravel before me -- my plans, my dreams & my love (hmmmm cge nlng gud pwd raman mangarap) to come in full circle this month.

No comments: