Thursday, October 28, 2010

Looking for Scrubs as gift?


I have been a constant visitor to the hospital lately due to my ongoing lab exam. What I noticed though is the common nursing uniform of their staff. I admire that as time pass the white uniform was replace with a more colorful hues. Most of my friends are nurses and one of them is going to celebrate his birthday and I want to buy him a gift. It’s a good thing that I have come across this very cool site who offer custom made scrubs.

I feel ecstatic just thinking about my friend’s reaction to my gift and I know it will definitely be the talk of his friends. What I like about the site is that they not only customized your scrubs they also have a wide variety of nursing scrub uniforms. You’ll be amazed how nice the medical uniforms nowadays and there are so many choices and options for you.

Amazing how online shopping makes life more easy for busy people like me. Instead of going to the mall shopping for a gift to a good friend now this medical uniforms store have help me a great deal solve my dilemma. It’s really a big help to me since I have many friends who work as a nurse so why not give them something they’ll treasure and use for a long time.

3 comments:

Got2DIY said...

What a thoughtful gift and idea!

agcreatives said...

thanks kapatid it's good for nurses or doctor as gifts

Got2DIY said...

Walang anuman po. ^_^