Friday, June 5, 2009

No More Words



I don't know why I lost my penchant for writing. How many times I keep logging in here only to come up empty handed, lost for words and thoughts gone astray. I don't know what happen to me a couple of months ago why this sudden shift of feelings. I used to love blogging so much especially during troubled times where I can express my thoughts in writing but I'm just so clueless.

I want to blame a certain person, I want to blame circumstances but what's the used of blaming people and situation when we make our own destiny and choices. I do wish I can go back to writing again, I do wish I can pour out all these pent up feelings and release a months worth of frustrations and misgivings and get back into motion and start the words flowing. But as of now I'm just here drifting here or there, stalking profiles if I got time and just barely coping up with the blogging world.

No comments: