Monday, June 1, 2009

Ang Mo Kio



A slideshow I made for my friends back in Ang Mo Kio. Thanks for all the memories especially the eating sessions, the spicy noodles, the lumpia, the foodtrip to fairprice and just about all the crazy stuff we used to do. I will always remember you guys and the fun times. Everytime I watch the clips it make me smile and wish someday we can relieve all of these and eat more ice cream and noodles.

PS: The pics are taken just a few days before I went home to PI sort of my despidida party. Youtube muted the background music of this video clips so all you can see is the slideshows only.

2 comments:

Jonas Perida said...

So good thing..' you're back again to updating your blog, huh? hehehe..' wish you best there Adie! Ummm, just updating too, kindly change my URL address when you find the time...' Thanks lots..

agcreatives said...

Hi Jon thanks for dropping by my site ako na giusab imong URL pakicheck f right ba....hope magkareunion ta balik mga taga FP