Thursday, January 22, 2009

Honest Scrap Tag



Thanks to Gracebragg for giving me this tag. Just a little information about me as of this moment in time to get a glimpse about my feelings.

10 things about me:

1. I am a positive thinker, but I'm quite confuse with my life right now.
2. I used to be a shopaholic and an emo spender but now my life take 360 degree.
3. I’m a very sensitive person but I always keep my feelings to myself so people thought I'm strong emotionally.
4. I have a fetish for shoes and bags but now I'm more practical and budget conscious person.
5. I have become a little bit matured lately through my experience this couple of months.
6. I am a very understanding person but lately I felt my patience is not that strong anymore.
7. I wish I will be enlighten soon on the right direction to take.
8. I more of a beach person than a mountain person.
9. Sometimes in life you have to made a choice and at this moments I'm really confuse on which path I should take.
10. I am thankful for everything that I've been through especially the tough times I've felt and all the trials because it made me stronger.

Rules:
-Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends.
-Show the 7 random names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.”
-List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Catch!

Bryce
Amy
Rej
Louie
Eva
Hazel
Wenna

2 comments:

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Just stopping by! :)

agcreatives said...

thank you so much welcome to my blogsite...going to drop by your site one of these days...