Monday, June 30, 2008

Losing Weight



I used to weight 52 kgs in 2007 but that is not much compare to other people who are suffering from weight problem. But, for someone who has always been a petite person then that is too much. Anyway I've enjoyed that weight despite the bulging waistline and too chubby face. Until, I met a person who I thought I would meet in January of 2008 so insecurity sets in. I've realized that before January I should lost my belly fats and all other excess baggage. I controlled my eating but mostly spend twice a day confine in our nuga best bed. So, you might ask what's the relation of Nuga bed and my losing weight. Oh well, actually it has a lot to do why I lost weight in the first place. The bed is invented in Korea by a son who wish that her mother will be healed by her paralysis. Indeed, miracle happen the mother was healed from her paralysis. The Nuga bed has healed many people but it takes time and patience.

Now, back to my weight loss program for just over a month of using nuga bed twice a day I finally lost around 10 kgs. Unfortunately, I keep on losing weight eventhough I've stop using the Nuga bed. But I won't blame it on the Nuga, since lots of factors are contributing to my weight loss. Firstly, I have become so stress with my work that I have lost my appetite during meals. Secondly, I am now having trouble sleeping most of the time. Lastly,I am also undergoing treatment for a diagnose I have a couple months back. If you add up that factor now you can understand why today I'm only weighing 35 kgs. Geezzz I didn't expect that I will reach this point or this thin. Now my problem is how to gain back my weight not the extreme one but just enought to be called healthy. Besides, I look much older than I did before I lost weight.

No comments: