Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Richest dog :-)



As I was surfing the net for my research I've finally come across this article that really caught my attention, a dog name "Trouble" inherited $12 million dollars when her owner dies. Talk about incredulity I mean I don't even have a million in my pocket and this dog a mere animal is living in the lap of luxury. Don't get me wrong I love animals, dog and cat especially but then to leave them that amount of money ohh geez would you rather be a dog and inherit that millions. Besides Trouble life is now in danger with as many as 20 - 30 threats a day so the security officer decided to hide Trouble away from this gold digging people. FYI: Trouble is said to be a diva like her late mistress Leona Hemsley.

Related sites:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-500051/Hounded-Why-richest-dog-world-gone-ground.html

No comments: