Monday, June 23, 2008

Tag by Hazel



I got this tag from Hazel, my friend from the US...thanks yadz sa tag pawala sa akong boredom dri ug ka sleepy...

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What am I doing 10 years ago?

ahh I'm in my 5th year in college sa business administration sa San Carlos....padulong nko practicim ani where we form a real corporation with my classmates

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

1. drink coffee - pawala sa ka sleepy
2. find hotel accomodation in Bangkok
3. Search google
4. write something about the transportation in Bangkok
5. hopefully finish my quota for the day haron kaadto camotes

3. Snacks I enjoy:

ice cream, cakes, chocolates ug pastas

4. Places I’ve lived:

sa cebu rajud ko naglive...but I've live in other countries for a month...Japan for 5 weeks and Singapore for accumulated stay of 36 days

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

Travel the world jud pagkahuma...shop and dine....kahuman buy houses in Carribean, Paris, London, Italy and Switzerland hahaha free gali mag dream then buy pud mga sports car ug SUV...kahuman invest it and some go to charities....oi libre man mangarap noh hehehe

6. People I want to know more about...

* my friends in multiply
* my duckie
* my workmates
* orlando bloom, wu chun, ryan gosling, johnny deep, hugh Jackman
* ug kanang mga millionaires around the world

I am done with the tag job. Now, its your turn to do this tag job. Let me hear from you Eva and Chrissy kay cla raman akong friends dri nya c Hazel man nagtag ani. Enjoy and take care always!

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

thanks yadz for doing the tag dream on jud ta ani, hehehe take care

agcreatives said...

hehehe lingaw manpud magdamgo panagsa yads lol...kaw pud yadz au2x dha