Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My life and love



I'm sitting here thinking about you

My thoughts run wild at times

Longing to touch and hold you

To feel your heart beating with mine

To see our souls dance in rhythm

with the music of our hearts

But it is all just in my head

cause you are there and I’m here

Waiting for the time

When we’ll finally be one

My love, My life

written: September 20, 2006 12:40am

PS: I almost forgot this poem so glad I get to read this while surfing my poetry notes. This dedicated to my Tk who is now gone from my life too we’ll I hope he is doing fine.

2 comments:

Stanne said...

So, this is the reason of your blogs title eh? Ahemm.. things we do for love.. hehehe
Neway, thanks for linking Avid Thinker ads. A toast to all our blogging journeys in the future! Keep up. Stay cool.
:=)

agcreatives said...

hahaha dli pud bryce was thinking lang i will right something about life and love...pro bitaw sa nagkapareha jud cla title nkatawa ko ...lagi goodluck sa ato tanan sa atong journey in blogging lol...