Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random Poetry



Here

Here in my heart is where you belong
Here in my life is where you will stay
Two worlds finally collided
Forever till eternity

11-14-06 around 12:30am

~~~~~~~~~

Moments

Every moment of my waking day
is filled with thoughts of you
Every second of the hour
filled my heart with joy
Every night as I go to sleep
I thank the Lord above
Everyday of my life
that he gave you to me
For baby my life is not the same
with you here in my life :)

written 11-14-06 at 10:51am for Tk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice and sweet kaayo imong mga poems day...anyway, how are you na? busy na gyud imong beauty noh? hehehe....take care always

agcreatives said...

Thanks Chrissy Ok lang nagkamang ko dri joke2x ra bitaw medyo busy gamay lagi hope to keep in touch nlng ninyo dri au2x pud sa paghunting ug jobs...