Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Into your loving arms






Carry me into your arms
and never let me go
When the world has turn
its back on me
When there seems to be no hope
Don’t ever let me go
for your arms strengthens me
in times I felt weak
and seems I can’t go on
but you were always there
never leaving me
Your arms shelters me
from the coldness and hate
giving me courage and peace
I could never ask for more
than those arms of yours
A love so true and real
that arms that stretch
on the cross so I can be save
from a lifetime of sin and deceit
Each day that pass
I’m grateful for your arms
that gave me a second chance
to live my life again
into your loving arms

written by moi 12-2-07 9:30pm

PS: I’ve been thinking, meditating, contemplating, wishing, hoping I can write something like this. It’s been a long time coming but finally a poem for my one savior Jesus Christ who loves me more than anyone could ever love me. This a new poem and a first for me to dedicate this one to God. I realize I want to put this poem here cause without God’s guidance I wouldn’t really find the one I am looking for. Hope you like this one and put some comments. Thanks :-)

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello adei, musta ka na? long time no hear... I love this one. sometimes noh, kay we really need HIM by our side, no matter how tired our life can be HE will still be there for us...take care yadz

agcreatives said...

tama jud ka haz kay I always am grateful jud sa Iyaha labi na imong count mga blessings nmo compare sa problems you can realize nga He really loves you no matter what...:-)