Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life




Enjoy life every second of it because once its gone you can never get it back.

My uncle died a tragic death which is so sad then I find out that something’s wrong with my body. Nothing drastic that medicine can’t heal but I suddenly realize how precious life is.

Some people spend so much time in the dark, wallowing in self pity, blaming God for their misfortunes and just plainly wasting time doing nothing. Slowly tearing your life apart by useless anger, hatred, vices and all kinds of negativities.

I didn’t mean to sound self-righteous because I used to live life like some people, carelessly drifting into the abyss, so lonely and confuse only to find out later on that hope still exist, my dream is still alive and love painted a colorful hue into my darken soul.

Suddenly things started to fit into place. The things I wanted the most came knocking on my door and sunshine starts to enter the windows of my soul. But life is not a bed of roses because somewhere, somehow there will be trials, heartaches, pain but its up to you how you deal with it and conquer it all so that in the end there will always be a smile on your face as if to say I’ve stand tall through it all.

No matter what live and love life. Never ever regret every moment of your life.

PS: hehehe nagamards c ako after spending almost 12 hours in the lab and doc’s clinic….lol…wla lang gud feeler ko lang mag emo mode written May 5, 2008

No comments: